Dual G5 Dilemma...

I'm facing a dilemma about what to do with my (formerly) trusty dual
G5. When I first got it used about two or three years ago, the package
was damaged in shipping and warped the chassis, such that the G5 tilts
to one side. Up until recently, the G5 worked fine in spite of that.
Recently, however, the optical drive has quit ejecting properly. If
you force open the tray, you can get it to eject with a paper clip,
but that's rather inconvenient. It also has a tendency to trip the
circuit breaker, if my quad Intel is on and the space heater comes on
at the same time.

The dilemma is what to do with this aging piece of hardware. I could
try to repair the case, which would probably be expensive. It might be
possible to put a support under the left leg to even out the case, but
may take some fiddling and may not work. The other options are to part
it out, or sell the whole thing as-is. I think parting it out would
net me more money, but I don't want to be left with toxic leftovers I
end up chucking in a landfill or deal with sending out dozens of
packages.

So let me put it to the group: what would be the best way to handle
this issue? Would parting it out net me substantially more money? Any
suggestions for fixing the chassis, or a different way of handling the
electrical issue (I can't afford to rewire the house)?

Thanks,

Eric