On Jan 28, 2011, at 2:54 PM, schaf...@comcast.net wrote:

*** I bought an Acer 23" 1920x1080 several months ago for $200 that works great. It's likely cheaper now.

I'll be looking for much more resolution that that.

The late 2009 Mini is supposed to support up to 1920 x 1200 out of the DVI port or up o 2560 x 1600 using both video ports with a Dual- Link DVO adapter.

So all I have to do is find a large monitor that can take advantage of the second option...

JT