At 6:21 AM -0800 2/23/2011, Don Wakefield wrote:
I am a member of several of these lists and have developed a problem on one of the other lists. Namely the Leopard List.

No great loss, frankly. :\ That list hasn't gotten over 100 messages/month in a year+. G3-5 is where we be!

<http://groups.google.com/group/leopardlist>

says "Discussions aren't available right now. We're sorry. Try again shortly." and has said that every time I've visited the group over the past month. The "view all" link works, however.

My posts never seem to appear.

When you visit <http://groups.google.com/> and sign in, does it list the group? When you visit the group itself, does it say you're a member?

I have searched for a method of reaching the list mom and to no avail.

The front page of the group says
  "The full list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/leopard.html";

On that page it says
  "Please report any subscription problems to the group owner at List Mom ."

(doncha love gotos!)

And "List Mom" is a link pointing to <lowend...@gmail.com>.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.