On Mar 2, 2011, at 8:13 PM, Jane, (Portland, OR) wrote:

I am giving my G4 flat screen iMac ("lamp shade" or 1/2 ball) to a
teenager. It has had 10.4 on it forever without any problems. But I am
thinking that he may want to run 10.5. Can this Mac handle 10.5
without a lot of slowdown?

Jane
If the "Flower Pot" you have has a 100 Bus it will be Sloooow. Which machine do you have. IMHO Tiger is stiil the very fastest on the PPC's except for the G5 PM's.

JOHN CARMONNE
Yorba Linda USA
From TiBook 867