On Apr 15, 12:37 am, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu>
wrote:
> On Apr 14, 2011, at 12:17 PM, rumble wrote:
>

> > there are no options for me in the pagemaker print menu to save as a
> > PS file.
>
> It's not in the print menu. Set up a desktop prionter with a
> Laserwriter ppd. In the print dialog itself is an option to print to a
> file, choose that.
>
> --

You don't need to create a desktop printer. Just go to the Chooser,
select either LaserWriter 8 or AdobePS if you have it installed, then
File->Print and choose File from the Destination pop-up at the top
right of the Print dialog. This will produce a PostScript file which
you can run through Distiller to produce the PDF.