Netflix is absolutely not Intel only. Silverlight installs for
supported browsers and runs on AMD chipsets too.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/y96fe7v

In the parlance of G3-5-list, the term "Intel only" means as opposed to "PPC" (Power PC processors used on G3-5 Macs). AMD chipsets are considered "Intel compatible" and thus included within the expression "Intel only".

As I stated earlier, there IS a Silverlight installer for PPC Macs.

AFAIK the only PPC Silverlight version is version 1.0, and Silverlight is currently up into version 4.0. I've never seen any Silverlight media that will play on the PPC version 1.0 of Silverlight. If you have a link to a working installation of Silverlight 4.0 for PPC Macs please post that link. I don't believe there is ANY Silverlight media that works with PPC Silverlight version 1.0.