I have Corel Painter X installed on my Quicksilver 2002 running OSX
10.4 with a 933 Mhz single processor. Recently my machine stopped
allowing me to run Painter, giving me the message "This copy of
Painter has been damaged or lllegally modified. Please install from
your original disks."

My copy is is legal download copy, with my key provided personally by
Corel. Anyone know how I can solve the problem so I can run Painter
again?

Paul Riemerman