Il giorno 3-07-2011 23:39, PAR ha scritto:

> I have uninstalled, trashed every preference I could find, and
> reinstalled. [...]
> I'm using the installation file I got from
> corel. Going through this process does not solve the problem.

Mhhh...
Just guessing now, but perhaps there's one "hidden" (or just weird named)
preference file, containing registration info, and maybe it got corrupted.

If you don't know the name and location, you might never find (and get rid
of) it.
Unless you do a full HD wipe and OSX reinstall... but it seems overkill.

Did you try to check on Corel Website, or to contact them?
Oh yes, it's sunday... (silly me! :-D )

I guess you have to wait some more...