On Oct 27, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Len Gerstel wrote:

Uh, VERY IMPORTANT! Make sure you fully understand Data charges. If you are going to stream video, you are going to burn through that 3GB pretty quickly. How much per GB is it after the promo allotment? I have read WAY TOO many stories of people running up $1,000 bills after the promo allotment is gone over.

Len

Thanks for the heads-up ...

A friend in Ghana is using it now for the first time ... talking to me with Yahoo Messenger, and maybe Skyoe.

Do we need to be too concerned about usage with apps such as these? Not really video streaming, I don't think. Don't know what to call these apps webcam usage ...