Sent from my iPhone 4

On Nov 12, 2011, at 10:38 AM, cheryl <chelyh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an older Mac Mini that has a PPC processor. I'm currently
> running the latest version of Leopard and I'm just wondering if Snow
> Leopard will run on this machine. I've heard it won't but you guys

No it won't unfortunately. Ppc support was removed as of snow leopard(bummer)
however, thru Rosetta you can use ppc soft on an intel mac, not that is really
useful to you.
> know more!
>
> Also, the latest version of Firefox is not compatible with my OS. Are
> there any other browsers out there that will run on Leopard

Camino opera omnibrowser tenfourfox amongst others, although many browsers run
on leopard, it's more the architecture that is a problem.