Il giorno 31-05-2012 9:47, Peter Devlin ha scritto:

> The X800 is also problematical to convert.....
>
> <http://www.s155158671.websitehome.co.uk/macx800xtaqua-ma.html>
Thank you for the link!
It's clearly explained in that page.

> Certain parts of the rom are write protected if using a pc for the flashing
> - hence the vnc and panther - and the dvi port is kaput....nice looking card
> though.....
If I got it right, after the flashing the DVI port is still operational.
It just outputs  an analog (not digital anymore) signal, hence just VGA
monitor (using a DVI to VGA adapter).
Since I still own analog (VGA) monitors, it's no problem to me.

Regarding the OP question, I mentioned my X800XT just as an example about
buying PC cards for cheap (and not bothering much with the 7500).
I still think the Radeon 9800 could be his best option.