My agp max with a mx2 32mb card works great, I just have to install with the
rage128 it stays grey for a it but what I would do is boot the ago with the mx
card to see if that is the problem if you can swap the ati cars to the cube to
see even if you have to have the cube case off and a fan blowing on the heat
sink to just see the errors. I can say the mx2 non 200 or 400 works great and
faster in nix bench than the rage. The radeon agp Mac edition w/32mb ram boots
but is very glitchy when using.

Sent from my iPad