-- --
Illirik Smirnov

This is a very, very common issue. Most of the time, its some PMU thing,
but occasionally, it's faulty temperature readings. The low 40s C are
acceptable processor temperatures; the 47C memory is strange but within
reason. A DP of mine developed this issue, except the fan would just blast
at random times until I shut it off. Turns out it was reporting 70C+
temperatures randomly; I wound up disassembling the thing and cleaning the
fans and the like; that didn't work. I used it for a while with the fans
forced to idle, but then I scrapped it for parts.