I agree.
         Gene H

From: "James E. Therrault" <mjrtas...@gmail.com>
To: <g3-5-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: Power Mac Coffee Table!

Neat idea but I think that it would be an unbefitting end to my Gigabit G4 that served me flawlessly for ten years.

JT

On Aug 24, 2012, at 10:58 AM, Dan wrote:

http://www.techhive.com/article/2000340/the-classy-coffee-table-gives-old-power-mac-g4s-a-new-lease-on-life.html

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml