  From: Leo E. Sancho
  To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 7:55 AM
  Subject: Re: Power Mac Coffee Table!

  Howdy Jonas
  Please excuse the butt-in.... I am typing this on a G4. My heart sank when I
read the deal about the coffee table. I find the G4 Quite reliable after I
jacked it up a little. Do you want to get rid of the G4s you have??  I am
retired and kinda enjoy the layed back speed of this G4... lol Let me know....
and regards , Leo