On Jan 19, 2013, at 3:11 PM, smac0031 wrote:

> It unfortunately has come to this. It looks like I need to join Twitter. I
> have a DA G4 with 10.411 or a G5 10.5 whatever. What do i need to run Twitter
> by spending the least amount of money possible.

What makes you think that you need to spend any amount of money "to run
Twitter" from a DA G4 or G5?

<http://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/104-welcome-to-twitter-support/articles/13920-get-to-know-twitter-new-user-faq>

You must already have "Internet connection," the Twitter requirement, in order
to send the above message to the G-Group.