On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:39:14 PM UTC-7, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> to go
> > >
> > > Twitter apps are just clients; Twitter is ultimately a web service.
> > >
> > > Given that Twitter is cracking down on clients, it would probably be
> > > better
> > > to use a web browser anyway.
> >
> > What does "Twitter is cracking down on clients" mean?
>
> http://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-api-changes-chart-2012-8
>
> --
> ------------------------------------ personal:
> http://www.cameronkaiser.com/ --
>   Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com *
> cka...@floodgap.com <javascript:>
> -- No good deed goes unpunished. -- Clare Boothe Luce

Now I understand! Twitter wants to become irrelevant like MySpace by going
the way of Apple. Twitter will decrease it's market relevance the way Apple
did in the 80's by ending the manufacturing relationship they had with
companies like Franklin Computer. The result of which was the decline of
Apple's business market share and giving almost the entire business market
to the PC. Glad to see that Apple's lesson has not been affected Twitter!

---
"G-Group" group.
to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.