Hi Andreas

Thank you! This eases my until-now vaguely guilty conscience. I run Leopard and
Snow leopard VMs under VirtualBox on my MacPro (which runs MountainLion). The
MacPro came with SnowLeopard but I bought upgrades to Lion and then
MountainLion via the app store.

I installed the VMs from separately-bought DVDs so I felt free entirely to use
the separately-bought installers elsewhere, because I'd be using each installer
only once. However, I had read that it wasn't legal to use macOS in virtual
setups.

Not that this stopped me - I had bought the license to use the software. So
long as I used each installer/licence in only one place at any time, then it
felt legitimate to use it whereever I wanted. (Just as if I buy a washing
machine, I can install it in whatever room I like.)

End of waffle

Bruce

On 8 Jun 2013, at 16:58, Mac User #330250 <macuser330...@gmx.net> wrote:

> [...]

---