I was recently given an iPhone 5c.

I know in order to use iTunes with this thing you have to have an intel
running iTunes 11 or something like that.
I got my G5 up to iTunes 7.6 and it recognizes that an iphone is connected,
but can't do anything with it and my
G4 is just dumb.

I got the iphone on my wifi and it can read my gmail. I have heard things
about the cloud that aren't good especially
when getting new computers.

This is probably a lost cause.

Mark Murphy

---