Hi there. This might be a far fetched request given how old these Machines
are these days but I don't suppose anyone's got the original software
restore discs for one of these G4's have they? I believe (though I cannot
seem to confirm it) there were two discs distributed with these Macs, a
software restore DVD that I believed contained a version of OS X (probably
10.2.x), a OS 9 classic environment installer and Apple Hardware Test (I
think v 2.0.2). The second disc was a CD that had extra software and
utilities, no idea what.

What I'm looking for really is information about the discs. I bought my MDD
in 2009 secondhand and it didn't come with any discs. Someone, a long time
ago, did very kindly send me a disc image of the restore disc for their MDD
that was also a single 1.25Ghz like mine, and I've used that burned to a
DVD-R for years (and it works nicely). The thing they didn't tell me was
what the part number of the disc was. They also didn't furnish me with that
second CD or what was on it of course so I've often wondered what was on it
(though I didn't know it existed until recently).

What I'd be most appreciative of is any and all part numbers listed on the
discs if anyone has the original set, so I know what to look out for when
perusing places like ebay. I'd also as stated like to know what was on that
second CD.

Many thanks!

---
"G-Group" group.