For this problem the solution was to precise the scsi disk. So the
command line is slurpdisk ftpserver image.gz sd0. That work.

But when I reboot, I have now this error:

Red hat nash version 6.0.52 starting

Unable to access resume device (/dev/sda9)

Mount: error mounting /dev/root on /sysroot as ext3: no such file or
directory

Setuproot: moving /dev failed: no such file or directory

Setuproot: error mounting /proc: no such file or directory

Setuproot:error mounting /sys: no such file or directory

Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: no such file or directory

Switchroot: mount failed: no such file or directory

-

Anybody can help me please!!!

Ghislain

Hello,

I'm using vsftp2.0.5 and g4u2.3. I have uploaddisk on a ftp serveur
without any problem.

But I have a problem vith the slurpdisk.

Here is the error I get:

230 Login successful
Remote system type is Unix
Using binary mode to transfer files
200 switching to binary mode
227 Entering passive mode (x,x,x,x,x,x,x)
150 Opening binary mode data connection for nagios.gz (8683105022 bytes)
0 0.00 Kb/s dd: /dev/rw0d: Device not configured
progress: writing 1024 bytes to output pipe: Broken pipe
gzip: error writing to output: Broken pipe
ftp: local: | progress -z dd obs=1m of=/dev/rw0d: Broken pipe
426 Failure writing network stream.

Here is the result of the command disks

g4u>disks

sd0 at scsibus0 target 0 lun 0: <VMware, Virtual disk, 1.0> disk fixed

sd0: fabricating a geometry

sd0: 51200 MB, 51200 cyl, 64 head, 32 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 104857600
sectors

sd0: sync (6.25ns offset 127), 16-bit (320.000MB/s) trabsfers, targged
queueing

sd0: fabricating a geometry

I'm trying to download the image on a vwware virtual machine.

I've try use_sendfile=NO, that change not.

Anyone can help me??

Thanck

Ghislain SALA