Hi there,

Thank you for putting out this tool. Some of the folks here have used it
for years to perform local disk clones just fine. However, we are
running into an issue when we decided to implement the FTP transfer. We
were able to capture the image successfully on to the FTP server, but
when we try to write it back to the disk, the connection disconnects at
seemingly random intervals. The only errors we get are a 426 error on
the server and a 421 on the client if we do a CTRL + C. Is there any
guidance you could provide us on how to address this? Does G4U offer
some kind of logging mechanism? We're running some tests with Wireshark
but we could use all the input possible. We have tried using both IIS
FTP and FileZilla.

Girard