Feature Requests item #1653965, was opened at 2007-02-07 11:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by neonknight
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1653965&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In earlier versions of GAIM the tray icon used to blink when new messages
arrived. This behaviour has been modified, in 2beta6 it only changes the image
displayed in the tray.
This is very bad for me, now I don't get a good visual signal. So, sometimes
people start a conversation and I cannot see that - because there's no obvious
change on my screen (I have disabled the message-window to pop up automatically
on new messages).
Maybe some people prefer a still image to a blinking image. So, why not adding
a switch where you can set whether you want a blinking or a still image as a
tray icon?