Feature Requests item #1653235, was opened at 2007-02-06 07:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dbdigital
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1653235&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi,
can you make "Use a different status for some accounts" more accessible from
the interface.

As of now, I would have to change status-> new -> collapse "Use a different
status for some accounts" (+) mark -> double click on required account and the
select the option.

If I remember correctly, release 1.5.0 had an easier option.

Sridhar.

Comment By: DBDigital (dbdigital)