Feature Requests item #1643810, was opened at 2007-01-24 11:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1643810&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Now that the Buddy Notes plugin is available, should display buddy notes in the
tooltip when hovering over a buddy in the buddy list.  Additionally, allow
configuration to show buddy notes directly in the buddy list if "Show Buddy
Details" is selected.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)