Feature Requests item #1634201, was opened at 2007-01-12 11:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dbdigital
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1634201&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I use gaim a) becuse is is OSS :) and b) because of its ability to connect to
multiple networks and show them in a single (small) window. I love the new 2.0
beta 5 version and am using it on my work laptop. This brings me to my request.
At work we use MSN for short quick communication. Personally, I use AIM and
google talk for contacting my friends. There are times where it would be nice
to set an away message for the AIM and Google/Jabber protocols, but still be
seen as online by MSN. Is there any possibility to add functionality to Gaim
that will allow a per network/protocol away message to be set?

Thanks for all your hard work!

-David

Comment By: DBDigital (dbdigital)