Feature Requests item #1650309, was opened at 2007-02-02 00:30
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by dbdigital
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1650309&group_id=235

>Category: oscar
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to have the ablity to get a chat room list on AIM like we
currently can for Yahoo and Jabber.  It seems strange we can create chat rooms
in AIM yet we can't search for a room that others have created.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1650309&group_id=235