Feature Requests item #1036877, was opened at 2004-09-29 01:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1036877&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Under system log settings, there could be also
possibility to enable logging conversation window (tab)
openings and closings.

My system often freezes after new conversation tab gets
opened in background (I hear only new conversation
sound). It could help track down, who had just before
freezing initiated a chat with me.