Feature Requests item #1037273, was opened at 2004-09-29 16:49
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thekingant
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1037273&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I *believe* Microsoft's Live Communication Server uses SIP/
SIMPLE much like IBM/Lotus Sametime.  Would like to see gaim
support for LCS.

Thanks.