Feature Requests item #1642568, was opened at 2007-01-23 06:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1642568&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Would there be anyway to incorporate a way to choose your directory where the
logs are kept? I have use many workstations and would like the opportunity to
have the logs saved to my network drive. Is this possible?