Feature Requests item #1076577, was opened at 2004-12-01 03:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thekingant
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1076577&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
We're just moving over onto an intranet LCS server, and
poor old Unix me is going to be locked out - unless my
favorite IM client figures out a way of talking to it :-)

I'm pretty experienced with Ethereal, and the native
LCS client appears to be doing something like the MSN
protocol - but it only supports NTLM and Kerberos
authentication (no Basic) - so that's a new area for
gaim already :-(

If any developer wants to pick this up - I'll be glad
to be your "eyes" on a live client/network...?

Jason