Feature Requests item #1656979, was opened at 2007-02-10 17:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eblanton
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1656979&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Topic says it all really. Either when I load a new IRC chat, or when the topic
is changed during a convo, the colours provided aren't parsed and it just
displays as black text.