Feature Requests item #1674449, was opened at 2007-03-05 15:36
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1674449&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I find myself switching between VPN and non-VPN constantly and I would like a
way to force GAIM to refresh the accounts.  Currently I open the accounts
dialog, uncheck each account, then check each account to force it to refresh
the account list.  If I leave it alone it will eventually notice that the
network has changed and reconnect to all services, but frankly I'm too
impatient for that.

Maybe it would be possible to do this as a plug-in, but I haven't looked into
writing GAIM plug-ins myself.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1674449&group_id=235