Feature Requests item #1676035, was opened at 2007-03-07 20:52
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1676035&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Once you started the Gaim and some users has requested your authorization, than
are for every user's authorization used two subsequent dialogues:
- Dialogue 1: "The user XXX wants to add you YYY to his or her buddy" or "XXX
has made YYY his or her buddy" with buttons: Authorize or Deny
- Dialogue 2 (If you choose Authorize): "Add buddy to your list" with buttons:
Add or Cancel.

I added 200 users in one moment. It took me 20 minutes to handle this. Usual
use case: In a company, IT staff will send update of company buddy list once a
month. Everybody will import this buddy list. In a month you have 5-20 new
employees.

Could those two dialogues be unified into one with a list of authorizations?

If during authorisation are done following steps (At least for MSN):
"Do you want to authorize?":
If "Deny" -> END
If "Authorize" -> Do you want to add?"
If "Cancel" -> END
If "Add" -> Confirm/Fill in: name, alias, group, etc
Is this flow correct?

Thank what if during start-up this authorization is done in one dialogue with a
list of these users and actions in a rows ...

Lets say with a text "Following users wants to add you XXX to their buddy
list." and with columns:
User    Deny    Authorize       Name    Alias   Group
<user>  Y/N     Y/N
and buttons OK, Cancel
Or one tab per protocol.

Is this technically possible?

After authorization flow corrections I can draw a prototype of dialogue in a
Glade.

Anyway, thanks for a good work on Gaim.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1676035&group_id=235