Feature Requests item #1572319, was opened at 2006-10-07 00:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sadrul
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1572319&group_id=235

Category: ncurses ui

Initial Comment:
I'd like the ability to select text out of the backlog
for the purpose of copy/paste. This works fine for
single lines, but badly for multiple lines.  Perhaps
something like screen's mark behavior, but aware of
what window I'm in.