Feature Requests item #1679425, was opened at 2007-03-12 18:46
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by rlaager
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1679425&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: gtk-ui
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I think it would be great when you could run a gaim core on a seperate server
(root server) and connect there with multiple gtk-ui, so that you can use your
accounts from multiple places.

best regards,
Michael Schoenbeck