Feature Requests item #1415010, was opened at 2006-01-25 17:57
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1415010&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Thank you for the improvements in 2b2, I am loving them
so far (especially the thinner status bar on bottom and
the ability to remove padding from the buddy list text).

There's one major feature request that I would love to
see implemented on this or a future release which would
really help save a lot of time.

Similar to how the new "Change Status" menu item works
in the current beta's implementation of the sys tray
menu, I would like to see a "Accounts" submenu that
will allow you to sign on/off any of your current
accounts, essentially just porting the exact menu that
shows up in the buddy list to the sys tray.

The reason this would be of much use to me is that
occasionally I'll get booted from one account that is
signed on (say MSN) while still being signed on to the
others (AIM and Yahoo). One way of signing back on is
to use the "Change Status" menu and usually that will
require me to sign off and then re-sign on before the
account will successfully connect. It would be much
easier if I could just have an "Accounts" menu and
choose to take a particular account on or offline.

Ideally, since we're talking about the sys tray, it
would be great to also implement a "File Transfers"
link (as in the "Tools" menu of the buddy list) and a
"Add Buddy" link (as in the "Buddies" menu of the buddy
list). Both of those functions are accessed somewhat
often and would be much appreciated if they were
available in a quicker format.