Feature Requests item #1225544, was opened at 2005-06-22 09:35
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1225544&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi,
It happen with my gaim 1.3.1 linux version, and I don't
know if it concern any other version...
I define firefox as default web browser, and when
somebody send me an e-mail link, it doesn't work :(
I can reproduce it any times, I think firefox doesn't
handle correctly that kind of link to transmit it
directly to Thunderbird...
Is there any possibilies to set also the default mail
client as we do for the default web browser ?
Thanks