Feature Requests item #1469004, was opened at 2006-04-12 01:02
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1469004&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
1. I can set the .gaim directory through the cmd line,
and set the public and private keys under each silc
account but i can not set the .silc directory which
contains things other than the public and private keys.

2.
bad default(current):
"C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application
Data\.silc\public_key.pub"

good default:
"{.silc}/public_key.pub"

also you would want to make sure that the /\ doesn't
matter.