Feature Requests item #1385773, was opened at 2005-12-19 21:44
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1385773&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
I dont know who made that decision but the new away
buttons on the bottom arent making things any easier
than the previous gaim...
the context menues were easy and compact while being
very quick.
the new away buttons.. I'm scrolling and accidentally
scroll over it and it completely takes my name offline
and plus having an entire button for each of my account
is just clunky in the buddy list UI.
you all had the right design with the first gaim but
this one is just not well thought out to me..
the first one had it just right and was a winner.
I really like the old gui for the buddy list better...
just the buddy list.. had my essential options nicely
at the bottom..
the rest is good and i'm adjusting...
great work.. keep it up and i hope you all take this
suggestion