Feature Requests item #549036, was opened at 2002-04-26 07:57
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=549036&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
GAIM & applet 0.57
linux 2.4.18, RH 7.1

For both AIM and ICQ accounts, Tools->Protocol
Actions->(AIM/ICQ)->Set User Info allows me to
enter some text.

I have myself added as a buddy for all protocols.
When I click on my AIM self, and then click the
Info button (or right-click and select "Get
Info"), a bunch of information pops up including
the message I set.

When I request info on my ICQ self, I am shown my
UIN and Nick, but Name and Email are blank.  That
may be correct; I probably have them hidden.  But
my text set via "Set User Info" does not appear.
There isn't even a displayed field name for it.

I just logged on to ICQ via gtk+licq, which
admittedly does not work incredibly well, but it
has a much more elaborate "user information"
window.

My Nick ("aliias") and email are displayed as in
GAIM.  But there is a tab labeled "About" that I
assume would probably contain the information GAIM
tries to set for me, but it is also blank, just
like the result I get from GAIM's "Get Info"

It appears to me that this function is not working
at all for ICQ.