Feature Requests item #952575, was opened at 2004-05-12 09:18
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=952575&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I am using gaim 0.77 on Gentoo Linux.

My feature request is a way to call gaim, maybe by a
new command line arg, that would not start a new
instance, but raise one that is hidden in the
notification area.

When the main window is hidden in the notification
area, it is apparently not minimized and cannot be seen
by wmctrl.  I would really like to bind a key to a
command that would pop up the main window from the
notification area.  Maybe gaim --raise-window or
something like that.

Gaim is amazing.  Thanks for the great product.... a
single tabbed IM window is the greatest thing since
ethernet.