Feature Requests item #1486715, was opened at 2006-05-11 13:22
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1486715&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
On ICQ account when someone request an authorization
from me and I give it to him, I would want to have
this buddy added into list automatically. Preferably
a dialog should be shown asking me if I want to.