Feature Requests item #1244094, was opened at 2005-07-24 18:28
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1244094&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: gtk-ui
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Sometimes I keep IM-windows open and notice the user
status changed to away.
If I want to read their away-messages i have to open
the buddy list (i normally close it to tray icon) and
wait for some mouse-over-hint. To me this is inconvinient.
Could you just at the Away Message to the user info,
wich i can acess directly from every where without
waiting? And where I can copy (parts) of the message to
some other place?

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)