Feature Requests item #1675762, was opened at 2007-03-07 08:46
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1675762&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: jabber
Group: None

Initial Comment:
For use in enterprise, I would like to be able to add several private Jabber
conferences to Gaim, and stay connected into all the day, without keep an
opened window if there is no discussion.

For exemple, I could suscribe to :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So, why not to add a button on Jabber conferences windows to minimise it to the
system tray, staying connected into, and being alerted when a new message is
posted.

Please excuse my bad english. Thanks

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)