Feature Requests item #972596, was opened at 2004-06-14 11:12
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=972596&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I love the current feature where the chat and IM
windows can be tabbed to save on real estate on both
your desktop and taskbar.

I'd also love the option of customizable tiling of
these windows so I could see more than one at a time
and still have a little task bar within the window to
call up a specific window when necessary, similar to
the way mIRC works I suppose.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)