Feature Requests item #1157295, was opened at 2005-03-05 10:07
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1157295&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I've only just realised this isn't available. Whan
someone is messaging you with details of buses to
catch, it would be a million times more convenient if
you could just print them from the conversation window
rather than having to copy them somewhere.

Filtering summary by the keyword "print" didn't turn up
any results, but I can't believe nobody has needed this.