Feature Requests item #1584786, was opened at 2006-10-25 20:39
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1584786&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
The Perl API for plugins would be a lot easier to use
if the POD documentation embedded in the code were
installed as man pages for each install.

Alternately, you could add the .pm files into the
site_perl/ directory so people could use perldoc instead.

thanks!
-m