Feature Requests item #635560, was opened at 2002-11-08 11:02
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=635560&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
   GAIM is a great program, and in all ways I find it
superior to AIM except in one respect: Profile
rendering and editing. In AIM, it is very nicely
printed and formatted according to how its written
in HTML. I wish in GAIM that it would be more
powerful at rendering things, such as font sizes
and font faces. Also, for editing profiles, Id be nice
to have a WYSIWYG editor, with the font buttons
and color buttons of the instant message window,
but also maybe having a split screen, the top
showing a rendered version you can edit, and the
bottom showing the source. This would be very
cool if it could be implemented.