Feature Requests item #1458040, was opened at 2006-03-24 17:11
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1458040&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: oscar
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Currently, the Buddy State Notification plugin does not
notify when a user switches to AIM mobile or returns
from AIM mobile. My brother is always signed in on his
cellphone, so when he signs off of gaim from his
desktop, it seamlessly switches to showing him signed
in on his phone. The problem is that sometimes he signs
off without telling me, and I send a message thinking
he's still signed into gaim because there is no
away/logout notification. I often forget to check my
buddy list for the mobile icon when an existing chat
window is still open. This wouldn't really be that big
of a deal if he didn't have to pay to receive text
messages on his phone. Something like the following
would be very helpful:

(08:21:06 PM) Screenname is mobile.
(08:26:06 PM) Screenname is no longer mobile.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)